- Hits: 5720
Personal identification information
Personal information is information we collect through this website that we can use to specifically identify User, such as:
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- medical device serial number
- personal health information
- date of birth
- in applicable countries, healthcare providers, a National Security/Insurance Identifier#
- IP (Internet Protocol) address when such address is associated to a specific user
In some places on Site User have the opportunity to send us personal information about him/her, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, User may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form and you may elect to receive educational material about our products and therapies.
User also may choose to allow us to personalize his/her visits to the website, in which case we will ask User for certain personal information to make his/her visits to Site more helpful to him/her. When this information is combined with the non-personal information that we collect through cookies (described below), we will be able to tell that User have visited Site before and can personalize his/her access to Site, for example, by telling User about new features that may be of interest to him/her.
Non-personal identification information
Non-personal information is information we collect through Site that does not identify User as an individual person. It may include information such as the following:
- the type of web browser software User use (for example, Internet Explorer)
- the name of the domain from which User access the Internet
- the Internet address of the website from which User linked directly to the Site
- the date and time User access the Site
- the geographic location of the server User use to access the Site
- which pages User have visited on the Site
- the search terms User use
- the links on which User click
- personal information that has been made non-personal or anonymized (i.e., information that no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user)
If User visit the Site to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of our products, we may collect certain non-personal information about User from his/her computer. This information is collected from his/her computer's web browser: If User only read or download information on the Site, we do not collect or learn his/her name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about him/her.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Auks Health Informatics Lab, LLP may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to User’s requests
- to personalize User’s access to the Site, for example, by telling User about new features that may be of interest to him/her
- to develop records, including records of User’s personal information
- to contact User with information that might be of interest to him/her, including information about clinical trials and about products and services of ours and of others
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- in the countries have regulation, to link User’s name, National Security/Insurance Identifier#, and/or User’s IP address to web pages User visit, for compliance, marketing, and sales activities
- to remove User personal identifiers (name, e-mail address, social security number, etc.). In this case, User would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about User’s use of the Site
- to protect our rights or property
- to protect public health, safety or welfare
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, please contact us at:
Auks Health Informatics Lab, LLP.
This document was last updated on October, 2018